Gratitude gives me a joy for living. I am grateful and passionate about living an authentic Florida life. I am grateful for my loyal Authentic Florida readers and friends. You give me inspiration and wonderful ideas for travel and living.
My short gratitude list is: faith, family, friends and Florida. My other list is really long, so I won't bore you. Like most of us, I have a lot to be grateful for. It’s about a joy for living, appreciating what we have and sharing our blessings with others.
When it comes to Authentic Florida I am grateful for
- Florida’s top quality state parks, preserves and wildlife which are so precious to our circle of life
- Florida’s locally grown produce, seafood and fresh products
- Native flora & fauna, especially food bearing plants, trees and herbs, creating a connection from the Florida soil to my home and kitchen
- The Florida outdoors and the ability to exercise year around whether hiking, biking, paddle boarding, kayaking, horseback riding or yoga on the beach
- Florida artists and authors who inspire us with their creativity
- Authentic Florida homes and decor – bringing the outside beauty into everyday living
All these deepen my passion for Florida living, while appreciating our beautiful and delicate state.
Thank you for sharing the good life in Florida. From my family to yours, have a delightful holiday season.